1. Rehabilitation of Sections 1 to 4 of the Enugu–Port Harcourt Expressway (Sukuk Bond) (ongoing)
2. Rehabilitation of Amansea–Enugu Border section of Onitsha-Enugu Expressway (Sukuk Bond) (ongoing)
3. Rehabilitation of 18km critical stretch of Onitsha–Awka Road (ongoing)
4. Construction of Second Niger Bridge: Completed design of the Approach Roads from Onitsha and Asaba; Award of Main Construction Contract to Julius Berger; and funding of the project by the Presidential Infrastructure Development Fund, PIDF. In August 2018 PIDF paid 33 billion Naira (US$90 million) to Julius Berger for the Second Niger Bridge project. (ongoing)
5. Rehabilitation of Arochukwu–Ohafia–Bende Road (ongoing)
6. Ariaria Market Electrification Project (The Federal Government is implementing its Energizing Economies Programme, which will bring stable and reliable electricity to all the 37,000 shops in Ariaria Market, by providing the Market with a gas-powered IPP) (ongoing)
7. Federal Government’s Energizing Education Programme is being implemented in Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo, Ebonyi; and Nnamdi Azikwe University – Awka Campus, Anambra. The Programme will provide these Universities with an Independent Power Plant, as well as upgrade existing distribution infrastructure, and also provide street-lighting.
8. Completed Ikot Ekpene – Alaoji – Ugwuaji Switching Station and Transmission Line
9. Construction of Modern Medical Diagnostic Centre at the Federal Medical Centre, Umuahia (FMCU) (ongoing)
10. Completed Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum (contract originally awarded in 1996, abandoned at various times, Buhari Administration revived the project in 2016, and completed it in 2018).
11. Enyimba City Special Economic Zone: Definitive Agreements signed between Federal Government, Abia State Government and Enyimba City Development Company Limited on December 7, 2018 (ongoing)
12. Presidenti al Fertilizer Initiative – has led to the revival of the Ebonyi State Fertiliser and Chemical Company Limited (EFCCL), creating jobs and boosting the supply of fertilizer in the Southeast.
13. Social Investment Programme: 68,000 N-Power Beneficiaries across the 5 States of the South East; the School Feeding Programme has kicked off in all 5 States of the Southeast.
14. Pensions paid to Retired War-Affected (Ex-Biafran) Police: In 2017, the Buhari Administration paid 500 million Naira to clear pensions arrears that had not been paid since their presidential pardon in 2000
1. Rehabilitation and Expansion of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: The project is now being funded by the Presidential Infrastructure Development Fund (PIDF) established by President Buhari in 2018 to fund critical infrastructure projects. (ongoing)
2. Rehabilitation of outstanding sections of Sagamu-Ore Expressway (ongoing)
3. Construction of 158km Lagos-Ibadan Standard Gauge Rail, with 10 Stations: Apapa, Ebute Metta, Agege, Agbado, Kajola, Papalanto, Abeokuta, Olodo, Omi-Adio and Ibadan. (ongoing)
4. Reconstruction of Apapa – TinCan – Mile 2 – Oshodi- Oworonshoki Expressway ( commenced November 2018): This is the first full reconstruction of the Road since it was first constructed in the 1970s.
5. Dualisation of Oyo-Ogbomosho road (funded by the N100 billion Sukuk Bond issued by the Federal Government in 2017) (ongoing)
6. Rehabilitation of Lagos-Otta-Abeokuta Road (ongoing)
7. Rehabilitation of Ikorodu-Sagamu Road (ongoing)
8. Construction of US$10 million Cancer Treatment Center at the Lagos University Teaching Hospital (LUTH) (ongoing)
9. A $21 million project funded by the Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) — will stabilize power supply to more than 200,000 people in and around Apapa in Lagos State. The contract was signed between the Japanese and Nigerian Governments in November 2018.
10. Energizing Economies Programme – ongoing Electrification of Sura Shopping Complex (1,000 shops), Shomolu Printing Community (4,000 shops), Gbagi Market, Oyo (7,872 shops), Ita-Osun Market, Ogun (2,814 shops), Nnamdi Azikiwe Market, Lagos (3,091 shops), Balogun Market, Lagos (1,662 shops), Iponri Market, Lagos (1,305 shops), UMBC, Oyo (700 shops), Isikan Market, Ondo (277 shops), Bariga Market, Lagos (390 shops), Erinwe, Ogun (1,280 fish ponds)
11. Social Investment Programme: 96,000 N-Power Beneficiaries across the six States of the Southwest. School Feeding currently ongoing in 4 States of the Southwest: Oyo, Ogun, Ondo and Osun.
1. Afam Fast Power Project: Construction of US$186 million, 240MW expansion for the existing Afam Power Plant (commenced in 2016, almost completed)
2. Dualisation of Yenegwe Road Junction-Kolo-Otuoke-Bayelsa Palm (Sukuk Bond) (ongoing)
3. Rehabilitation of Sections 1 to 4 of the Enugu – Port Harcourt Expressway (ongoing)
4. Construction of 120 billion Naira Bonny-Bodo Road in Rivers State, jointly funded by the Federal Government and the Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas Company Limited (NLNG) (ongoing)
5. Completed new Port Harcourt International Airport Terminal
6. Construction of East-West Road (ongoing)
7. Completed the 60km Alesi–Ugep Road in Cross River State; contract awarded for 72km section from Odukpani Junction to Ugep.
8. Rehabilitation of Calabar–Itu–Odukpani Road that links Akwa-Ibom to Cross River (ongoing)
9. Niger Delta New Vision (Federal Maritime University in Delta State licensed by NUC and commenced academic activities in 2018; Modular Refineries in Delta, Rivers and Akwa Ibom States; Ogoni Clean Up in Rivers – ongoing)
10. Financial Close for Azura Power Plant in Edo State: The necessary Federal Government approvals for this US$900 million private sector investment were given by President Buhari, paving the way for financial close in December 2015, and the commencement of construction in January 2016. The 459MW project was completed in May 2018, seven months ahead of schedule.
11. Water Projects:
a. Completed Ogwashi-Uku Dam, Delta State;
b. Completed Ekeremor Water Supply Project, Edo State;
c. Completed Northern Ishan Regional Water Supply Project, serving Ugboha and Uromi communities of Edo State;
d. Completed Rehabilitation of Ojirami Dam Water Supply Project, Edo State;
e. Completed Central Ogbia Regional Water Project in Bayelsa State.
12. Social Investment Programme: 85,000 N-Power Beneficiaries in the South South; School Feeding has kicked off in 3 of the six States: Akwa Ibom, Cross River and Delta.
1. Construction of Oju/Loko–Oweto bridge over River Benue to link Loko (Nasarawa state) and Oweto (Benue state) along route F2384 (almost completed)
2. Dualisation of Abuja–Abaji–Lokoja Road section I (International Airport link road junction–Sheda Village) (ongoing)
3. Dualisation of Suleja–Minna Road in Niger State Phase II (ongoing)
4. Dualisation of Abuja–Abaji–Lokoja Road: Section IV Koton Karfe–Lokoja in Kogi State (ongoing)
5. Dualisation of Lokoja-Benin Road: Obajana–Okene in Kogi State (ongoing)
6. Rehabilitation of Enugu–Makurdi Road: Otukpa-Otukpo Section completed, work ongoing on Otukpa-Enugu/Benue Border, and on Otukpo-Aliade section.
7. Construction of Otukpo-Oweto Road (almost completed)
8. Completed construction of 93km Ilorin-Jebba Road, (completed in 2018)
9. Dualisation of Abuja–Keffi–Lafia–Makurdi Road (ongoing)
10. Rehabilita tion of Suleja-Minna Road (ongoing)
11. Constructi on of Nigeria’s Central Rail Line (Itakpe-Ajaokuta-Warri Standard Gauge Line), spanning Kogi, Edo and Delta States. Tracks and Communications systems completed, Station Construction ongoing.
12. Completed rehabilitation of the Abuja International Airport Runway, and construction of new Abuja International Airport Terminal.
13. Completed the abandoned Bill Clinton Drive Interchange Bridge along the Umaru Musa Yar’Adua Road (Airport Road), in the FCT.
14. Constructi on of Apo–Wasa–Karshi Dual Carriageway, part of the Outer Southern Expressway (OSEX) in the FCT (ongoing)
15. Constructi on of the Inner Southern Expressway (Goodluck Jonathan Way) in the FCT (ongoing – some sections have been completed and opened in the last three years).
16. Completed Mangu Regional Water Supply Scheme, in Plateau State
17. Completed Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi Water Supply Project, Benue State
18. Constructi on of 30MW Gurara Power Plant, Niger State (ongoing)
19. Construct ion of 700MW Zungeru Hydro Power Plant, Niger State (ongoing; completion target of 2020)
20. Transmission Grid (ongoing):
a. A $12.4 million project funded by the Japanese Government for the upgrading (installation of power capacitor banks) of two Transmission Sub-Stations, in Apo, FCT and Keffi, Nasarawa, respectively, to stabilize power supply to 7,000 households. The project commenced in 2016 and was completed in 2018.
b. 150MVA 330/132//33KV Power Transformers at Kanji (Fakun), Niger State, added capacity 120MW (2016)
c. 2x60MVA 132/33KV Power Transformer at Lokoja, Kogi State, added capacity 96MW (2016)
d. 1460MVA 132/33KV Power Transformers at Kontagora, Niger State, added capacity 48MW 92016)
e. 60MVA 132/33KV Power Transformers at Okene, Kogi State, added capacity 48MW (2016)
f. 2x40MVA 132/33KV Power Transformer at Kainji (Dogon Gari), Niger State, added capacity 64MW (2016)
g. 2x60MVA 132/33KV Power Transformer at Kukuaba, FCT Abuja, added capacity 96MW (2017)
h. 60MVA Transformer in Karu Substation, FCT
21. Energizing Education Programme, an initiative of the FGN to provide sustainable and clean power supply to Federal Universities and University Teaching Hospitals across Nigeria, is being implemented in the Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi, Benue
22. Social Investment Programme:
a. 98,700 N-Power Beneficiaries across the seven States of the North Central.
b. School Feeding currently ongoing in 3 States of the North Central: Benue, Niger and Plateau
1. Dualisation of Shuarin-Azare section of Kano–Maiduguri Road linking Kano–Jigawa–Bauchi–Yobe (Section II) (ongoing)
2. Dualisation of Azare–Potiskum section of Kano–Maiduguri Road linking Kano–Jigawa–Bauchi–Yobe–Borno States. (Section III) (ongoing)
3. Dualisation of Potiskum–Damaturu section of Kano–Maiduguri Road linking Kano–Jigawa–Bauchi–Yobe–Borno States. (Section IV) (ongoing)
4. Dualisation of Damaturu–Maiduguri section of Kano–Maiduguri Road linking Kano–Jigawa–Bauchi–Yobe–Borno States. (Section V) (ongoing)
5. Reconstruction of Gombe-Numan-Yola Road, ongoing (Gombe-Kaltungo section completed)
6. Reconstruction of 122km Mayo Belwa-Jada-Ganye-Toungo Road, commenced in 2018
7. Construction of 40MW Kashimbila Dam & Hydro Power Plant, Taraba State (Dam and Power Plant completed; construction of transmission infrastructure to connect the plant to the national grid ongoing)
8. Construction of 29MW Dadin Kowa Hydro Power Plant, Gombe State (ongoing)
9. Completed Takum Water Supply Project, Taraba State
10. Constructi on of 3,050MW Mambilla Power Plant, Taraba State ($5.8 billion EPC contract awarded and signed in 2017; negotiations for the financing by the China Exim Bank ongoing)
11. Energizing Education Programme, an initiative of the FGN to provide sustainable and clean power supply to Federal Universities and University Teaching Hospitals across Nigeria, is being implemented in the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University – Gubi Campus, Bauchi
12. Transmission Infrastructure (ongoing):
a. 330/132KV Molai Transmission Substation in Maiduguri completed and energized in 2018
b. 330/132KV Damaturu Transmission Substation in Yobe State completed and energized in 2018
c. 60MVA 132/33KV Power Transformers at Bauchi, Bauchi State, added capacity 48MW (2017)
d. 40MVA Mobile Substation at Damboa, Borno State, added capacity 32MW (2017)
e. 28/40MVA Mobile Substation at Mayo Belwa, Adamawa State, added capacity 22.4/32MW (2017)
f. 30/40MVA Mobile Substation at Gombe, Gombe State, added capacity 24MW (2017)
13. Social Investment Programme:
a. 74,000 N-Power Beneficiaries across the six States of the North East.
b. School Feeding currently ongoing in all 6 States of the North East: Bauchi, Taraba, Borno, Gombe, Yobe and Adamawa
1. Construction of Abuja-Kaduna-Zaria-Kano Highway. The project is being funded by the Presidential Infrastructure Development Fund (PIDF), established by President Buhari in 2018 to fund critical infrastructure projects. (ongoing)
2. Dualisation of Kano–Wudil–Shuari section of Kano–Maiduguri Road linking Kano–Jigawa–Bauchi–Yobe–Borno States. (Section I) (ongoing)
3. Dualisation of Kano–Katsina Road Phase I, Kano Town (Dawanau roundabout to Katsina border in Kano) (ongoing)
4. Completed 135km Sokoto–Tambuwal–Jega Road.
5. Construction of Kano Western Bypass, as an extension of dualisation of Kano–Maiduguri Road Section I (ongoing)
6. Construction of Kaduna Eastern Bypass, Kaduna (ongoing)
7. Construction of Modern Medical Diagnostic Centre at the Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital (ABUTH), Kano (ongoing)
8. Completed Sabke Water Supply Project, Katsina State
9. Completed Shagari Irrigation Project, Sokoto State
10. Completed Galma Dam, Kaduna State.
11. Energizing Education Programme, an initiative of the FGN to provide sustainable and clean power supply to Federal Universities and University Teaching Hospitals across Nigeria, is being implemented in the Bayero University–New Campus, Kano; and the Usmanu Danfodiyo University–Main Campus, Sokoto
12. Transmissi on Infrastructure (completed):
a. 60MVA Transformer in Dan Agundi Substation, Kano
b. 2X60MVA Transformer in Kakuri Substation, Kaduna
c. 60MVA Transformer in Katsina Substation
d. 40MVA Mobile Substation at Zaria, Kaduna State, added capacity 32MW (2017)
e. 2x40MVA 132/33KV Power Transformer at Daura, Katsina State, added capacity 64MW (2017)
f. 60MVA 132/33KV Power Transformers at Hadejia, Jigawa State, added capacity 48MW (2017)
g. 60MVA 132/33KV Power Transformers at Funtua, Katsina State, added capacity 48MW (2017)
h. 60MVA 132/33KV Power Transformers at Sokoto, Sokoto State, added capacity 48MW (2016)
13. Social Investment Programme:
c. 95,900 N-Power Beneficiaries across the seven States of the North West.
d. School Feeding currently ongoing in 5 States of the North West: Kaduna, Katsina, Kano, Zamfara and Sokoto
14. Sabon Gari and Kantin Kwari Market Electrification Projects: The Federal Government is implementing its Energizing Economies Programme, which will bring stable and reliable electricity to the 13,000 shops in Sabon Gari Market, and 7,700 shops in Kantin Kwari Market, both in Kano.
15. Construction of 215MW Kaduna Power Plant, Kaduna (ongoing)
16. Construction of 10MW Katsina Wind Power Plant, Katsina: (As of Q1 2018, 15 of the 37 turbines had been installed and put to use, producing about 4MW)