A PRESS RELEASE BY ALL THE SUBSCRIBERS OF THEOBARTH/UAAG GRANT IN CONJUNCTION WITH ALL GRANT PRESSURE GROUP OF NIGERIA ON 30TH DECEMBER, 2022
The members of ALL Grant Pressure Group of Nigeria and the other Grant Beneficiaries in Nigeria met today 30th December 2022 and resolved as follows:
1. The funds of UAAG (from the World Bank in collaboration with the United Nations) is in the custody of the federal government of Nigeria.
2. Apst Ken Nwakama is the legitimate signatory to the documents even though the money is in the custody of the FG.
3. The problem is: who is to disburse
4. We can now see how heartless Africans are.
5. UAAG MONEY HAS BEEN VERIFIED BY AGPGN TO BE REAL
6. Fellow subscribers, we make bold to inform you that there is a homongous amount of money to transform our lives.
7. Everyone to put heads together to get the money unfailingly tonight.
8. They (AGPGN) hired private investigator to investigate this grant
9. From EFCC to CBN to NFIU
10. It came out positive and we have details how the money came into the country in tranches.
11. Then Theobart had an issue which caused the delay which made the government to take over.
12. So now Government is in charge of the funds.
13. The documents of this money is already with the govt. The money is with the government as we speak.
14. Money came from UN and World Bank.
15. AGPGN have been working tooth and nail.
Our informants have told us that everything is set for disbursement as we speak only for them to invite the rightful signatories to sign and do the broadcast.
16. We are aware that presidency is in support of disbursement.
17. With all these, we are surprised that disbursement is still pending and we want immediate disbursement tonight.
18. As they speak tonight, we are still expecting that this money should be disbursed to NGOs account this night 30th of Dec. 2022
19. No one can stop this money from reaching us. For the last time, we are pleading to those who are delaying this disbursement to let it go and as such we are calling on all subscribers to get ready to take what belongs to us.
20. We plead to Nigerians to exercise a little patience just for tonight, we still believe they can do the needful tonight.
Conclusively, we are giving the Federal Government of Nigeria and UAAG from this moment till MIDNIGHT of 30th December 2022 to do the needful otherwise, we the Nigerian masses will have no other option but to shoot down the major cities of this country come 1st January 2023.
*From the Secretary General, All Grant Pressure Group of Nigeria.